Located in Scottsdale, AZ, 1 Life Science products are manufactured in a USA based Good Manufacturing Practices facility and is a member in good standing of the National Products Association.
The current Good Manufacturing Practices was created by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to define the conditions, policies, process and procedures necessary to manufacture safe products. The FDA is responsible for protecting the public from harmful products by establishing and enforcing manufacturing standards designed to ensure the purity and safety of the products produced.
The National Products Association is an independent industry association responsible for certifying vitamins and supplements.
At 1 Life Science our GMP manufactured products undergo stringent Quality Management Practices to ensure all products meet or exceed our customers' expectations. These practices include:
- Putting emphasis on testing raw materials and finished products to make sure our products match their label claims.
- Making sure our products are safe from adulteration, contamination, and ingredient substitutions by examining suppliers' Certificates of Analysis*, and running identity tests on all raw materials received.
- Following current good manufacturing practices to make sure our products are produced according to the best standards in the industry.
- Auditing and certifying our vendors and suppliers to ensure they adhere to their lawful responsibility to supply us with the correct material.
- Following and maintaining SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) of all assurance activities.
- 1 Life Science products undergo regular quality audits by its licensing and certifying agencies to ensure our customers the highest quality products available.
*Certificate of Analysis provided upon request.