500 mg 60 veggie caps
- May Enhance Alertness & Mental Focus*
- Supports Memory*
- Helps support Cellular Energy Levels*
- May offer antioxidant support*
- May support normal neurotransmitter function, memory, concentration, mood, and overall cognitive function*
A major cause of aging is a reduction in the energy reducing components of the cell, resulting in reduced cellular metabolic activity and the accumulation of cellular debris. L-Carnitine helps maintain cellular energy metabolism by assisting in the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria within the cell where fats are oxidized to produce the cellular energy (adenosine triphosphate or ATP).
The acetylated form of L-Carnitine facilitates the release and synthesis of acetylcholine by donating its acetyl group to the production of acytelcholine, an important neurotransmitter. Acetyl-L-Carnitine also enhances the release of dopamine from neurons and helps it bind to dopamine receptors.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take one vegetarian capsule two to three times daily.
|Serving size: 1 capsule||Servings per container: 60|
|Amt per serving||% Daily Value|
|Acetyl-l-carnitine HCI||500 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule (Hypromellose), Rice Flour, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate|
|Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not take if safety seal is missing or broken. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. If you have a medical condition, taking medications or under the age of 18 consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool dry place.|
Contains no: Dairy, Soy, GMO, Wheat, Eggs, Shellfish