400 mcg 60 Veggie Caps
- Supports healthy homocysteine metabolism*
- Helps synthesize and repair DNA, RNA*
- Aids in rapid cell division and growth*
- Extremely important for pregnant women to have enough folic acid to help prevent major birth defects of the baby’s brain and spine (neural tube defects, including spina bibida and anencephaly)*
Folic Acid is a very important member of the B vitamin family required for DNA synthesis and genetic repair, making an adequate supply essential for rapidly dividing cells, such as red blood cells. Folic acid is also necessary for the synthesis of methionine from homocystein*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take 1 vegetarian capsule daily with food or a glass of water.
|Serving size: 1 capsule||Servings per container: 60|
|Amt per serving||% Daily Value|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule (Hypromellose), Rice Flour, Silica, Magnesium Stearate|
|Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal on cap is missing or broken. Consult your healthcare professional if pregnant, lactating or taking any medications. Store in a cool, dry place.|
Contains no: Dairy, Soy, GMO, Wheat, Eggs, Shellfish