APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CAPSULES
- Aids in boosting immune system*
- Helps control yeast infections by killing harmful bacteria*
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels*
- Used to aid in weight loss*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apples with yeast and bacteria. Supplements in pill form contain a dehydrated form of the vinegar.
People may choose to take pills over liquid apple cider vinegar if they don’t like the vinegar’s strong taste or smell.
The amount of apple cider vinegar in pills varies by brand, but typically one capsule contains about 500mg, which is equivalent to two liquid teaspoons (10ml).
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal on cap is missing or broken. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. If you have a medical condition, taking medications or under the age of 18 consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place.